Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Woo Hoo! Double Header!

Woo Hoo, I'm a happy girl!

We play the first two games in Murdo at 4:30, and 5:30 pm (Mountain Time) tomorrow, Wednesday, July 15th. It's going to be early, so we'll meet at the field at 3:00 pm (MT) tomorrow to caravan over. Rides can be provided, and if you can offer extra seating, please let me know at the field. I appreciate it!

The last and final game will be at Home, Monday, July 20th with Murdo at 5:00 pm (MT). Also, plan to wear the embroidered jerseys. And I just learned the screen printed jerseys will NOT be ready in time for any games this season, but I will get them to you this summer.

Thanks! Edna
859-2299, cell 441-1195 with questions

Ps. Please pray for good weather!

SCHEDULE:
July 15th Away game, Double Header in Murdo
4:30 (MT) Philip vs Murdo
5:30 Philip vs. Kadoka
6:30 Murdo vs. Kadoka
July 20th (Mon) Home Game with Murdo 5 pm (MT)

No comments:

Post a Comment